Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband works for a County controlled company, and one of the other employees is threatening physical harm?

Managements answer was'; will it go away if I fire both of them?'; My husband has worked there 30 years, the other guy 5--my husband is also a union vice president and unfortunately, has a mood affective disorder from the Vietnam War and falls under the disabilities act.....I'm so afraid my husband is going to snap and break this guy's neck..........do we have legal rights against his place of employment??? Please Attorneys answer.My husband works for a County controlled company, and one of the other employees is threatening physical harm?
Call the police. Have something on paper. have witnesses step forward give their side. You don't want to wait until it gets to a lawsuit. Somebody may get hurt.My husband works for a County controlled company, and one of the other employees is threatening physical harm?
He needs to file a grevience against this person with the union and express to them that the company is doing nothing about it. Since he is the union VP he should know what to do.
must not be to good of a union local.


you should talk to a union lawyer.


if some one on my job threatened someone at work they would be out.


I'm a Teamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment