Saturday, August 21, 2010

I called a pest control company and they said roaches are good for your house? Is this true.?

I called the pest control company today because they had a free qoute to check my trailer and I was just going to give him sexual favors to fix my roach problem. When He was done he said there were swarms of roaches all over ( MY PAID OFF) trailer. I went up to him and touched him and offered my body to him and he had a sick look on his face and told me that roaches are a good thing because it shows that i have a well insulated trailer.





With the trailer being so well insulated , the heat inside attracted the roaches and therefore it is a good sign because i dont need anymore insulation.





What is the best thing to feed the roaches because now i dont want them to go away since they keep heat in the house. Theres prrbably like 50 of them crawling now next to stinkys chicken bone bowl





I just never heard that roaches are good but hey im not a professional and I guess i should trust the bugI called a pest control company and they said roaches are good for your house? Is this true.?
There's just something seriously wrong with your mind...I called a pest control company and they said roaches are good for your house? Is this true.?
Are you serious? Please say you are joking.
NO YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE DUMB
Not only are they good for your house by cleaning up after you but roaches also are 100 percent protein and an excellent source of roughage in your diet. I understand that roasting gives them a nutty favor.
They may be good for the house but not for the owner of the house! Feed them Boric Acid tablets. Put them behind the fridge or in cupboards or someplace where pets cannot get into them. It's good for them. Honest! Trust me! Would I lie to you?
Definitely, the bugs know where is the perfect place to stay...way to go! If you left greasy food around them, they can have their babies no time at all. Soon, you will have a big happy family in your park...
Put out a 'welcome mat'. Don't feed them. Let them run free 鈥攖hey'll find food. Be sure to wear a mask while sleeping so that you don't swallow one. They may eat you from the inside out.
You forgot to indicate if you are living in a double wide or not.





Paid for! I know, I got that part. Congrats on that too!
Roaches are BAD!!!! They spread disease they crawl from toxic things to your food and contaminate your food....GET ANOTHER OPINION...OR A BETTER PEST CONTROL CO.
if you let them breed in your kids ears you might could make a trailer payment with the profits
you're an idiot
I read all your questions they are really funny. Too bad yahoo deleted all the other good ones by you.





Im going to start rating your questions. Some are great others arnt that great





I give you 3 out of 5





I can tell you are somewhat educated, probably past high school, college sophmore or junior.
Your face beats any insect repellant on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recommend frying all of your meals in oil, in a skillet, uncovered, making sure that as much oil as possible splatters on your kitchen countertops. Also, leaving half eaten donuts throughout your trailer may also be beneficial for keeping a large healthy colony of roaches.


Roach feces makes excellent toothpaste for healthier gums, a brighter smile and that fresh from the dentist feeling.
I wouldn't know I've never had a problem with roaches before!
Again, you are a lucky woman. You have been given the opportunity to contribute to the resolution of a very important scientific debate -- in a battle between one possum and at least fifty cockroaches for territory and food, who will eat whom?





I've got my money on Stinky. That rodent has a lot of heart.
Nope!
only if you want to keep other people out of your house
wow!


it must be so cool to have living walls !!





the bug man is right.....





if you want to keep your roaches happy just don't empty the


';Thunder-Mug'; (chamber pot)
Are you serious? If yes, then you need help. Big one you and your roaches.
You probably have a lot of roaches entering your body each night, so they are like family now.
I think, in a way.. Maybe it has something to do w/ the balance of the ecosystem..or microecosystem..like, not wanting to alter the natural cycle and heirarchy of things and shall we say, ';wildlife';, LOL! hmmm..Kidding aside, they do have a point. ;-)
the roaches will probably feed off the skin and sweat you leave behind in your bed. also roaches like to eat cats, so maybe when your cat dies u can offer it to the roaches in thanks for them insulating your trailer. good luck.
Roaches are a delicious source of protein, for those kinky individuals who like to devour them. They also leave a


very distinctive scent around the house, that lingers for


months at a time. And they make a tasty snack for your pet possum......ARE YOU CRAZY, WOMAN??? Get another


pest control agent. And this time, keep your hands to yourself!


Maybe you should get a plumber to check out your pipes. You can stare down at the crack of his a** while you're at it. Uuuuugh! You're making me ill! I've gotta go--I feel sick!!! OMG! Does somebody have a barf bag?
perhaps the roaches will eat you.......
I love your questions...Lift me when I'm down
you're hilarious, i need to read posts from more ppl like you during my work week!
He told you this so he would not have to have sex with your skanky ***. Roaches are as nasty as you are. But then again if you live in filth you must be filth. I can only hope you have no children living in a nasty environment like that, with a slutty mother.





Did I feel your need for attention today I hope so then all can be right with the world if you got attention quota filled.
you again? you are a funny f u c k e r. Is cornfuckel your sister or lover???
meatsicklesN, problems, problems, that is all we ever hear from you. BTW...your cucumber problem fixed ? I certainly hope so. You know as well as anyone that F......


roaches are not good. That guy had a sick look on his face when you offered your body to him because you had roaches in your hair. Keep your cockamamie stories coming. They are amusing to say the least.
You are crazy %26amp; sick,becauseroaches can make u very sick get a life.Sorrt if sound mean it's just sick that all
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment