Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I regain control of my domain, when another company registered it and puts nothing up there?

I lost control of my domain, when my web hosting didn't renew it on time + neglected to tell me that THEY didn't actually renew the domains, they just paid someone else to do it. Because of their delay, the other company now wants $200 for my very worthless domain name (my bizarre last name, which no one else on the internet seems to have). It's not right that they're squatting on it, nothing is there - does any one know what I could do to get them to give it back for a reasonable price?? Would a nasty letter do it? I doubt it.... Help!How can I regain control of my domain, when another company registered it and puts nothing up there?
Internic handles disputes, and they have a well laid out site that can lead you through the process. Without the particulars I can't tell you if you have a valid case.

No comments:

Post a Comment