Saturday, August 21, 2010

My house is infested with barking spiders! Are they dangerous? Should I call the pest control company ASAP?

NO WAY!!! I thought my dad only said that! LMAO.





^_^My house is infested with barking spiders! Are they dangerous? Should I call the pest control company ASAP?
No, just cut down on the bean intake. Oh and buy some air freshnerMy house is infested with barking spiders! Are they dangerous? Should I call the pest control company ASAP?
ew gross. what the heck is barking spiders. please let know. i am terrified of spiders, and I want to know if I have any....sick! Gross! icky!
Are you for real?
barking spiders.... ugh i shiver at the name of it
The Barking Spiders in my house are often silent, but Deadly...
They are incredibly dangerous - call for help now!
gas mask will do
invest in but plugs
Buy the gallon size insect killer and spray your house yourself. Spray weekly until they are all gone.
Ah, ha, ha, ha!! Yes call pest control as soon as possible! My house is too! My husband says that everytime he farts!! I didn't know anyone else used that term. That is so funny! ; ) For all of you who don't know what a barking spider is....when you fart and don't want anyone to know, you say ';I must have stepped on a barking spider!'; It's just a saying.
lol lol lol invest in some glade and leave beano around for those barking spiders lmao
Mine meow...
careful with open flame
Just don't let your dogs bite the spiders anymore, then they won't bark. Non-barking spiders are less freaky. Otherwise, no difference.





Oh, and check your dogs, if they start walking up the walls, you'll know the spiders bit them back!
put a muzzle on them
call pest control now
pest control either way


i hate siders
barking spiders aren't that bad, just don't smoke near them.


it is the barking frogs that you have to watch out for
oh my husband calls his farts barking spiders..not dangerous..stinky..call stink patrol
What are barking spiders!? Call the exterminator.
no, I stepped one barefooted. For real. It was brown and hairy.


By the way, my basement has spiders of species unown...

No comments:

Post a Comment