Saturday, August 21, 2010

My company has surf control on personal email- how can I bypass this?

I was able to check my mail through the seconday icon (on the right hand side of the Yahoo home page) but, the regulators have discovered this flaw and have blocked it too. Is there any other way to get pass these blocks and check my email?My company has surf control on personal email- how can I bypass this?
Sure. Use a proxy server. There are hundreds of proxy server sites out there. Google them and take your pick.My company has surf control on personal email- how can I bypass this?
Your company put that control on for a reason. If you circumvent it, happy job hunting.
you can't. your company has it blocked for a reason and they are the only ones that can unblock it
Why not just quit instead of trying to get fired? Getting fired for circumventing company security will make finding a new job a lot harder, especially if you manage to download a virus and infect the entire company.

No comments:

Post a Comment